Wednesday 6 March 2013

Ready, Set, Let's Grow in 2013

Ready, Set, Let's Grow in 2013!


It's March, and the excitement is growing as 2013 unfolds. Truly we see that time waits for no one, you are either flowing with time, or trying to "catch up" with it. 

Over the past few months, I have really been reflecting on what is important to accomplish this year. Even as I write, and share, I am approaching each blog entry with the perspective of, how can I encourage or inspire my readers today....

My thought for you is to launch out into the deep this year. Do things that you are dreaming about. Don't procrastinate  and most importantly, keep Christ as the center of all you do. Without Him, we are nothing. Point Blank.

Have you ever thought about whether or not you are currently enjoying your life? No REALLY....are you enjoying the life you are living? We only get to live once, yet sometimes we treat life like it's something trivial, doing random activities, that bring no joy or fulfillment into our space. 
I encourage you to take inventory of your relationships, personal and professional and determine who or what needs to continue with you in 2013, and what needs to be re-evaluated. 



In other news, I am so excited to share with you the fact that I recently launched my new website, 
www.sharellcarroll.com. It took focus and determination to get that done in January and I am so thrilled that I had the assistance of Life Coach, Kaylus Adams along the way. It's important that we remember to ask for help when we need it! :)



The Sharell Carroll brand was launched to provide a distinction between who I am and what I do. Truly, I enjoy the world of media, public relations and communications, but my main purpose and mission is to help people live the lives that they are dreaming about, and to assist them in discovering the purpose that God created them for. I am excited to see how this new brand will grow, and the new people I will have the opportunity to impact. 


On February 28, I launched and hosted Corporate Heels and Cooking Spoons,  the movement that challenges and inspires women to live balanced and successful lives! It was a major success, and I am grateful to all who participated. It was an investment, a labor of love, and a seed into the lives of those who were present. The feedback I am still getting makes me know that it was all worth it!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzGsapVK9b4



So yes, I've been productive. I chose that word as opposed to busy, because I am not trying to be busy at all this year....rather productive and VERY SELECTIVE with which projects I engage in. You see, time is fleeting, and we must ensure that each second is used wisely. 

The next big event coming up on April 13, 2013 is Business Builders Immersion- The theme this year is, Building The Medallion Entrepreneur, Helping YOU to WIN in Business. I am so excited for the audience who will take advantage of this session. It will be an intense incubation of sorts where we engage in Master Mind Groups to give focused attention to the needs of entrepreneurs, and actually solve problems on the spot! 
The speakers include, Deborah Bartlett, CEO, Gems Network, Wellington Hepburn, CEO, The Bahamas Speaks & HR Director, Kernzer Intl., along with Keshelle Kerr, CEO, The Training Authority & Creative Wealth Bahamas and Lashonna Knowles, CEO, All U Natural Hair! 

If you know someone who is seeking to launch a business, then encourage him or her to register. Sometimes we fail to give others the opportunities to succeed, and I want to challenge you to share the wealth this year. 



Look forward to many more inspiring posts and please share what new and exciting things are happening in your world!

Continue to represent yourself and your business to the best of your ability. I am proud of you, and I know that you will succeed! I am here, supporting you along the way!

Yours In Success!
Sharell

No comments:

Post a Comment