Monday 26 November 2012

Constellations -"Living Out The Imagination"-- 11.29.12



A Retrospective Look....

Wow, it's November...the eleventh month of 2012.

Constellations, our annual business networking event will be held on Thursday November 29, and we are so excited to share with our current and potential clients, as well as those who are simply interested in networking with professionals in diverse industries.

The topics that will be covered include:

The Art of Networking
Creating A Stronger Presence
Creating an action plan for 2013 and Discovering your path to Wealth!

The hosts along with myself include: Kim Welcome, Keshelle Kerr, and Kaylus Adams. We are SO excited to share!!
We will also featuring special dance and entertainment performances that will be sure to inspire your socks off!!



As I ponder on this year to date, I think about all the opportunities that were created out of what appeared to be "problems". I hope that you can look back on the past 11 months, and feel that you maximized your time, the priceless gift given to us!

So in the midst of planning various events this year, I have been busy consulting on everything from goal setting, public relations, self esteem building, image and also enjoying being a wife! Life can get crazy at times but I choose to flow with the river of life!!!
I wish for you to be successful in your mind, body, and spirit and soul!

So what will you be up to in 2013?? Let me know and we can plan together!!

Sincerely,
Sharell

No comments:

Post a Comment